Fine Arts Sweatshirt – Light Gray and Klein BlueMegan Huntz
Support the arts!
Megan Huntz is designed in Atlanta, Georgia by Megan and her team. This sweater was made ethically in the Dominican Republic and screen printed in Atlanta, GA.
– ANOMIE GIVES BACK: For every Fine Arts Sweater sold, $10 will be donated to Root Division, a Bay Area charity whose mission is to empower artists, promote community service, inspire youth, and enrich the Bay Area through engagement in the visual arts. They pair studio artists with local schools to offer youth art education programs (and so much more).
– Super soft and light-weight eco-fleece printed sweatshirt
– Also available in black with white letters
– Chelsea is 5'4 and size 0-2/25-26 and shown wearing an extra-small
– Approximate Sizing (in inches, laid flat): stay tuned!