Wick TrimmerP.F. Candle Co.
Properly trimming your candle's wick helps to ensure product quality and longevity. These smooth matte black wick trimmers are the perfect companion to any candle collection – heavy duty, yet lightweight; they provide a clean and precise cut and catch excess trimmings for disposal.
P.F. Candle Co. is a Los Angeles based candle and home fragrance company.
– Make sure to trim your wick before each lighting or once your candle has cooled to room temperature; never attempt to trim a burning candle.
– Place the trimmer's long handle against the inside of the jar's rim for guidance and bring the curved scissor blades to the wick, about 1/4" from the base and parallel with the wax (some candles require different wick lengths, please refer to each candle's instructions). Trim your wick and discard the snipped portion in the trash.
– As a safety precaution, never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar
– Measures approximately 6.5" x 2.5"
– Stamped with "P.F. CANDLE CO." at the top of the handle
– Images via P.F. Candle Co.