Tiny Spoon 2-Pack – Pewterezpz
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. The Tiny Spoon has unique features that make it the most functional, developmentally appropriate infant spoon on the market.
ezpz is woman-owned and run business in the US!
– BPA, PVC, and phthalate free food-grade silicone (FDA approved and CPSC certified)
– 3.75 x .9 x .9 inches
– Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
– Lindsey, ezpz’s founder, is committed to making proper eating techniques and developmental milestones a focus of our company. To assist, she has hired Dawn Winkelmann, M.S., CCC-SLP, as our in-house Feeding Special and Special Needs Program Coordinator. All of our products are tested and approved by Dawn (and other therapists) to ensure that neurotypical children, as well as kids with special needs, can use our products.
– Designed to fit baby’s mouth
– Soft silicone protects baby's developing mouth and makes gumming + self-feeding safe
– Slight arc of spoon can be used for dipping and scooping
– Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
– Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
– Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
– Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
– Works for both purees and the baby-led weaning feeding methods
– Images via ezpz