SALES ASSOCIATE - PART-TIME (10-12 hours per week)
Position open now.
ANOMIE is looking to bring on a part-time sales associate who is available to work weekends, with the potential for weekday work. If you are a detail oriented, organized (oh hey Virgo-types), responsible, always on time, friendly, fashion loving, small business supporting individual... we're looking for you!
(This would be a great opportunity for college and fashion school students looking to gain experience from the ground floor of a growing retail business and work closely with its founder.)
- To be discussed at hiring
- Friendly, relaxed customer service
- Reliable and timely attendance for scheduled shifts
- Receiving and processing inventory deliveries
- Visual merchandising and maintaining clean look on sales floor
- Assisting with online order packing and shipping (e-comm or packing experience a plus!)
- Ringing up customers and processing returns + exchanges on Shopify POS system (experience using Shopify POS a plus!)
- Maintaining clear and consistent communication with management regarding inventory, stock of store supplies, and customer interactions on Slack
- Loss prevention (if you know us, you know we take this seriously!)
- Maintaining general cleanliness (all sweeping, cleaning glass, dusting shelves, etc. is done by us - we do not hire a janitorial staff)
- Down the line, if interest and competency is shown, there could be a possibility for more diversified work in other behind the scenes tasks.
- Must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday, weekly, with a possibility of working during the week. Typically 12-5pm / 1-5pm shifts, with goal of working towards keyholder / closing shifts.
- Able to recall prior conversations with management and think quickly on your feet in situations where good judgment is required
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Must be able to lift around 30-40lbs, there is a possibility of inventory boxes upwards of 40-50 lbs.
- Clear, clean handwriting is a plus as we write all of our tags ourselves
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 years retail/fashion/service industry experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
No need for a cover letter, but please send your resume and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com with subject line “SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION”.
Please feel free to include links to instagram, pinterest, blogs, etc.
NOT HIRING AT THE MOMENT - BUT OPEN TO RESUMES AND APPLICANTS FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION:
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - FREELANCE
ANOMIE is looking to form a relationship with a graphic designer that matches our minimal and clean aesthetic for our newsletter, promotional, and various other graphic design needs. If you're interested in being our go-to designer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR ANOMIE" with links to your profile and/or examples of your works attached.
This can be a remote position, you are not required to be local to San Francisco.