GRAPHIC DESIGNER - FREELANCE
ANOMIE is looking to form a relationship with a graphic designer that matches our minimal and clean aesthetic for our newsletter, promotional, and various other graphic design needs. If you're interested in being our go-to designer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR ANOMIE" with links to your profile and/or examples of your works attached.
This can be a remote position, you are not required to be local to San Francisco.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY HIRING SALES ASSOCIATES,
BUT WE WELCOME RESUMÉS FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION.
SALES ASSOCIATE - PART TIME
If you are a fashion loving, small business supporting, really good at being nice and helpful to strangers kind of person… we’re looking at you!
This would be a great opportunity for college and fashion school students looking to gain experience from the ground floor of a growing retail business and brand and work closely with its founder.
- To be discussed at hiring
- Friendly, relaxed customer service
- Receiving and processing inventory deliveries
- Visual merchandising
- Ringing up customers / processing returns + exchanges on Shopify POS system
- Maintaining clear and consistent communication with management regarding inventory, stock of store supplies, and customer interactions
- Loss prevention
- Maintaining general cleanliness (sweeping, cleaning glass, etc.)
- Down the line, if the interest and competency is shown, there will be a possibility for more diversified work in marketing, PR, event planning (gallery shows, classes, etc.), graphic design, photography, film, or other behind the scenes tasks.
- Able to manage self and work alone in store
- Able to work weekdays [ typical Shifts are M-F: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM and/or 11AM-7PM ], with the strong possibility of working weekends [ typical shift: 12-4PM or 1PM-5PM ]
- Must be able to lift around 30-40lbs, possibility of inventory boxes upwards of 40-50 lbs.
- Clear, clean handwriting -- we write each clothing tag by hand here!
- High school diploma required.
- 1-2 years retail/fashion/service industry experience preferred
- A reference would be great!
HOW TO APPLY:
No need for a stuffy cover letter, but please send your resume and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com with subject line “SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION”.
Hiding your online identity? Pshhh. We’d love to see your social media! Feel free to include links to instagram, pinterest, blogs, etc.
Anomie -- 2149 Union St. San Francisco, CA 94123