Tiny Bowl – Coralezpz
The Tiny Bowl is designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays. The bowl is perfect for first foods, such as purees, yogurt and baby cereal, and also supports the baby-led weaning method of feeding.
ezpz is woman-owned and run business in the US!
– BPA, PVC, and phthalate free food-grade silicone (FDA approved and CPSC certified)
– 9 x 6.5 x 1.1 inches with 5oz portion size
– Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
– Lindsey, ezpz’s founder, is committed to making proper eating techniques and developmental milestones a focus for ezpz. To assist, she has hired Dawn Winkelmann, M.S., CCC-SLP, as their in-house Feeding Special and Special Needs Program Coordinator. All of ezpz's products are tested and approved by Dawn (and other therapists) to ensure that neurotypical children, as well as kids with special needs, can use their products.
– Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates
– Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
– Mat fits ALL highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair
– Perfect for all first food approaches, including baby-led weaning
– Compact and lightweight for dinners out and travel
– Packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag
– Images via ezpz