Tiny Cup – Sageezpz
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
ezpz is woman-owned and run business in the US!
– BPA, PVC, and phthalate free food-grade silicone (FDA approved and CPSC certified)
– 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.5 inches with 2oz portion size
– Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
– Lindsey, ezpz’s founder, is committed to making proper eating techniques and developmental milestones a focus of our company. To assist, she has hired Dawn Winkelmann, M.S., CCC-SLP, as our in-house Feeding Special and Special Needs Program Coordinator. All of our products are tested and approved by Dawn (and other therapists) to ensure that neurotypical children, as well as kids with special needs, can use our products.
– Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
– Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
– Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
– Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
– Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
– Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
– Images via ezpz